While I was wandering around the grocery store aisles today, I found myself being very hungry and wanting some chili. So I bought these ingredients and threw them together--- It turned out super awesome.
- 1 can Bush's "Chili Magic" Chili Starter beans
- 2 cans Bush's Chili Beans in mild sauce, drained
- 2 cans Ranch Style Black Beans, drained
- 1 can Rotel Hot Habanero Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 can Diced Jalapenos
- Some Goya Cilantro Cooking Base
- 1 package of chicken tenderloins, cubed
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/2 fresh Habanero chile, cut into really small bits
- some garlic
- sour cream, to taste
- cheddar cheese, to taste
- chili powder, a bunch
- Put chicken in a pot with water and chili powder and a little bit of olive oil. Cook on low until chicken is no longer pink.
- While chicken is cooking, mix all other ingredients into big pot, cook on low heat until awesome.
- Add chicken to big pot and continue cooking until hungry.
Chipotle Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
- Turn on oven.
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full of batter, cook for about 20 minutes at 350.